- Deliver the best services and products possible, meeting the customers’ and stakeholders’ requirements and needs as applicable.
- Build a healthy and constructive business-relationship with our customers.
- Develop and maintain a quality management system ensuring that our goals and objectives are met by identifying the required processes and procedures necessary to meet customer expectations and requirements.
- Have a top management, who sets the strategic direction and goals by having performed periodical analyses based on evidence and risk-based thinking, where risks and possibilities, influencing the conformity of our products and services, are identified .
- Perform periodically management reviews of the quality management system, including a customer satisfaction input, in order to ensure continuous improvement of the system and our performance.
- Select and motivate a skilled and dedicated team, who cooperates on providing the best services possible and meeting our goals and KPIs.
- Make sure that EMG’s quality policy is communicated and understood within the organization.